Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Rollyo

I created my own searchroll, Alaska Marathon Girl, but unsure if I'll use it much. This is a compilation of my favorite running websites, but each one provides distinctive info. from the others. I use the Running Club North website to check out local running results and race information. I use Peak Performance to find cutting edge information on training and nutrition; Sport Alaska for Equinox stats. So, while it's nice to have them grouped together for my running resources, there's no real possibility of the information I'm seeking to be found in more than one of these websites. So, why not just go to this website directly??? Don't know how useful this will be for this purpose, anyway, but can see the importance of it for other applications and topics.


No comments: